This home is a rare find! It's one of the few in Myrtle Beach with a mother in law suite. Main part of the home has a spacious living area, 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. The in law suite has a kitchen, living room and 1 full and 1 half bath, all handicap accessible. Home has a patio with pergola and a 2 car garage. Located in a quiet neighborhood, Close to the Market Common, the airport, the beach and many attractions.
Basic Property Details
- MLS Number1715460
- Address501 St Charles Cir
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29588
- SubdivisionSt. Charles Place - Socastee
- AreaMyrtle Beach Area--Socastee
- StatusPend. Cntgt. On Financing
- Short SaleN
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2601-2700
- Year Built2001
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Seller Disclosure, Long Term Rental Allowed, Owner Allowed Motorcyle, Tenant Allowed Motorcycle, Owner Allowed Golf Cart, Tenant Allowed Golf Cart
- ElementaryLakewood Elementary School
- MiddleSocastee Middle School
- HighSocastee High School
- Listing OfficeExit Coastal Real Estate Pros
- InteriorTile, Carpeting, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesWshr/Dryer Connection, Washer/Dryer
- AppliancesRange, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Stainless Steel Apps.
- Lot DescriptionRectangular
- HOA Fees18
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air
- StoriesSingle Level
Price Change History for 501 St Charles Cir, Myrtle Beach, SC (MLS® #1715460)
|Price Increased (from $0)||$235,000||$235,000|
© Copyright 2017 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.