Come home to this beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 bath in one of the most sought after communities in Carolina Forest. When you open the door you are taken away with the large open floor plan and view of the serene backyard. Imagine yourself having morning coffee on your patio while overlooking the beautiful pond. Is storage an issue, not in this home, there are several closets including a large walk-in closet in the master bathroom. Upgraded appliances, Carolina room and a finished garage are just a few of the surprises you will find when you step into this home. Priced to sell, this home won't last long!
Basic Property Details
- MLS Number1717309
- Address904 Belladonna Court
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29579
- SubdivisionSpring Lake
- AreaMyrtle Beach Area--Carolina Forest
- LocationLake, Inside City Limits
- Short SaleN
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2101-2200
- Year Built1999
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Long Term Rental Allowed, Owner Allowed Motorcyle
- ElementaryCarolina Forest Elementary School
- MiddleOcean Bay Middle School
- HighCarolina Forest High School
- Listing OfficeWeichert Realtors SB
- InteriorCarpeting, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Garage Door Opener, Stairs To Attic, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Split Bedroom Plan
- AppliancesRange, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Pantry, Ceiling Fan, Range Hood, Stainless Steel Apps.
- Lot DescriptionRectangular
- HOA Fees41
- ExteriorSiding, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Lawn Sprinkler
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV
- HeatingCentral Heat, Forced Air, Central Air, Electric
- StoriesSingle Level
Price Change History for 904 Belladonna Court, Myrtle Beach, SC (MLS® #1717309)
|Price Increased (from $0)||$229,900||$229,900|
© Copyright 2017 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.