You won't want to miss this beautiful, bright and open home in the award winning Forestbrook school district. This ranch style home overlooks the lake and boasts an open floor plan, with a large great room with a fireplace and sliding glass door taking you outside to the view of the lake. It has a split floor plan with two large bedrooms directly to the left of the foyer. The gorgeous dining room, with crown molding is directly to the right of the foyer. The kitchen is open to the great room and all the appliances are staying with the home. The private Master Suite is in the back of the home. It includes a walk in closet and a second, very large closet. It overlooks the lake. The master bathroom has a walk-in shower and separate soaking tub. You will love sitting under the pergola sipping your coffee watching the ducks play in the mornings, then walking right down the road to the community pool on the warm summer days. Sugar Mill is located off of Forestbrook Road. It is conveniently located between 544 and 501, and minutes from Hwy 31. You will love being in Market Common, Coastal Grand Mall or the beautiful beaches of the Grand Strand in less than 15 minutes.
Basic Property Details
- MLS Number1721804
- Address127 Sugar Mill Loop
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29588
- SubdivisionSugar Mill
- AreaMyrtle Beach Area--south of 501 between West Ferry & Burcale
- StatusPending Sale - Cash Terms
- Short SaleN
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1901-2000
- Year Built2006
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Pool, Long Term Rental Allowed, Trash Pickup, Cable TV, Internet Access, Owner Allowed Motorcyle, Tenant Allowed Motorcycle, Owner Allowed Golf Cart, Tenant Allowed Golf Cart
- ElementaryForestbrook Elementary School
- MiddleForestbrook Middle School
- HighSocastee High School
- Listing OfficeThe Trembley Group, Inc.
- InteriorTile, Wood, Carpeting
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Garage Door Opener, Stairs To Attic, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Washer/Dryer, Split Bedroom Plan, Fireplace
- AppliancesRange, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Breakfast Nook
- Lot DescriptionRectangular
- HOA Fees65
- ExteriorWood Frame, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Front Porch
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric
- StoriesSingle Level
Price Change History for 127 Sugar Mill Loop, Myrtle Beach, SC (MLS® #1721804)
|Price Increased (from $0)||$189,900||$189,900|
© Copyright 2017 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.