Welcome home to this beautiful 5 bedroom, 2.5 Bath, 2-story home in the Avalon community within the Carolina Forest area of Myrtle Beach. The Kitchen is a Chef’s delight! Lots of cabinets and counter space, new Stainless-Steel appliances have been purchased & installed, beautiful pendant & recessed lighting over the center island and breakfast bar, new vinyl plank flooring was just installed in the Kitchen, too. Tucked into the kitchen is a built-in cabinet with glass fronts on the top and solids below. Great for a coffee station! Built in is a desk for your convenience, too. This home has a very open floor plan and each of the rooms are a good size. The 2-story foyer welcomes you into the home from the front porch, a separate formal dining room is a plus for those family gatherings and for entertaining. The Master Bedroom & Bath are on the first floor. Large walk in closet, walk in shower & dual sinks. New carpet has been laid in each of the bedrooms. Down the hall is a separate laundry room large enough for a full-size washer and dryer. Sliders in the living area take you out to the patio and pergola. The house has a brick veneer front with vinyl siding and a 2-car garage. This home has many upgrades including some new fixtures, freshly painted inside and several unique arches between the rooms. Great central location and close to all the Grand Strand has to offer: great championship golf courses, excellent restaurants, entertainment, shopping and not far from CCU and Horry-Georgetown Tech. Move in ready!
Basic Property Details
- MLS Number1723882
- Address2384 Seneca Ridge Road
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29579
- SubdivisionCarolina Forest - Avalon
- AreaMyrtle Beach Area--Carolina Forest
- LocationOutside City Limits
- StatusPend. Cntgt. On Financing
- Short SaleN
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2801-2900
- Year Built2005
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Pool, Security, Seller Disclosure, Long Term Rental Allowed, Trash Pickup, Lawn Maintenance, Owner Allowed Motorcyle
- ElementaryCarolina Forest Elementary School
- MiddleOcean Bay Middle School
- HighCarolina Forest High School
- Listing OfficeBeach & Forest Realty
- InteriorVinyl, Wood, Carpeting
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Garage Door Opener, Stairs To Attic, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection
- AppliancesRange, Work Island, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Breakfast Nook, Stainless Steel Apps.
- Lot DescriptionRectangular
- HOA Fees174
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Vinyl Siding
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Telephone
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric
Price Change History for 2384 Seneca Ridge Road, Myrtle Beach, SC (MLS® #1723882)
|Price Increased (from $0)||$249,900||$249,900|
© Copyright 2017 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.