This magnificent 5 bed/4.5 bath home is absolutely immaculate. As soon as you step through the front door, you are greeted by towering ceilings, large windows with tons of natural lighting, arched entryways, and stunning hardwood floors. This is an open floorpan, which gives a very spacious and inviting feel to the home. The huge eat-in kitchen which opens up to the living room is perfect for entertaining family and friends. The house is complete with a state-of-the-art security system. This home has two master bedrooms! Each have their own large bathroom and spacious closets. The main bedroom features a high tray ceiling and gorgeous master bathroom with a large garden tub, walk-in shower, his-and-her vanities, as well as large, walk-in his-and-her closets! The custom Carolina Room was added by the sellers is completely charming. Imagine relaxing there with your coffee in the mornings, looking out over your gorgeous backyard with a perfect view of the forest! Enjoy the tranquil pond with every kind of waterfowl you can imagine. From mottled ducks, mallards, Ibis, Blue Herons, owls, foxes, etc. the fauna of this location is incredible. It is as if you have your own private oasis right outside of your back door. Located in prestigious Berkshire community of Carolina Forest, it is just minutes to all of the wonderful shopping and dining of Carolina Forest. Priced to sell, this amazing home will not last long!
Basic Property Details
- MLS Number1725406
- Address421 Newburgh Court
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29572
- SubdivisionCarolina Forest - Berkshire Forest
- AreaMyrtle Beach Area--Carolina Forest
- LocationOutside City Limits
- Short SaleN
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4001-4100
- Year Built2005
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Tennis Court, Seller Disclosure, Owner Allowed Motorcyle
- ElementaryRiver Oaks Elementary
- MiddleOcean Bay Middle School
- HighCarolina Forest High School
- Listing OfficeReal Estate Advocates MB
- InteriorTile, Wood, Carpeting
- Interior FeaturesGarage Door Opener, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Split Bedroom Plan
- AppliancesRange, Work Island, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Range Hood, Stainless Steel Apps.
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac
- HOA Fees93
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Fencing, Storm Doors, Storm Windows
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Telephone
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric
- StoriesOne and One Half
Price Change History for 421 Newburgh Court, Myrtle Beach, SC (MLS® #1725406)
|Price Increased (from $0)||$414,900||$414,900|
© Copyright 2017 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.