Stunning Magnolia open floor plan. So many upgrades and no detail overlooked in this move in ready like new home, located in newer phase of Silver Fox Landing, an ICW Community! A bright and open floor plan with ceiling fans in every room even in the garage. Spacious and open kitchen, plenty of counter space, new stainless steel appliances and backsplash as well as a large breakfast bar including bar stools and pendent lights. The great room has vaulted and beamed ceiling, chair rails and beautiful hard wood floors. The Master Bedroom boasts plenty of space, new carpet in 2017, a large walk-in closet and direct access off the Master Bedroom to the 14x16 screened in porch that overlooks the sun sets at night. The 1 car garage, with attic storage and pull down stairs, sink, fan and has a rear entrance to the home from a cul de sac for privacy. There is plenty of room for parking, one car in the garage, the fence opens up to allow for another vehicle up next to garage door plus cut de sac parking behind the home. Enclosed fenced in area, detached 8x6 storage shed and patio grill pad make for special outdoor enjoyment. There are amenities with a grilling area, pool, and gazebo overlooking the ICW. Wonderful location close to the Market Common, Myrtle Beach International Airport, schools, dining, shopping, entertainment and a short drive to the beach. Disclaimer: All square footage is approximate and not guaranteed. Buyer is responsible for verification.
Basic Property Details
- MLS Number1800612
- Address112 Tradd Street
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29588
- SubdivisionSilver Fox Landing
- AreaMyrtle Beach Area--north of Bay Rd between Wacc. River & 707
- LocationOutside City Limits, In ICW community
- Short SaleN
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1801-1900
- Year Built2009
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Restrictions, Pool, Long Term Rental Allowed, Owner Allowed Motorcyle, Tenant Allowed Motorcycle, Owner Allowed Golf Cart, Tenant Allowed Golf Cart
- ElementaryBurgess Elementary School
- MiddleSaint James Middle School
- HighSaint James High School
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Southern Shores GC
- InteriorTile, Wood, Carpeting
- Interior FeaturesWind Treat Convey, Garage Door Opener, Stairs To Attic, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Washer/Dryer, Split Bedroom Plan
- AppliancesRange, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Microwave, Breakfast Bar, Stainless Steel Apps.
- Lot DescriptionRectangular, Cul-De-Sac
- HOA Fees53
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Front Porch, Lawn Sprinkler, Outside Storage Detached, Storm Doors, Storm Windows, Insulated Doors/Windows, Boat Ramp, Back Load Garage, Boat Dock
- StyleLow Country
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone, Other
- HeatingCentral Heat, Central Air, Electric
- StoriesSingle Level
Price Change History for 112 Tradd Street, Myrtle Beach, SC (MLS® #1800612)
|Price Increased (from $0)||$188,900||$188,900|
© Copyright 2018 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.