If you want a nicer, more spacious house in Cameron Village with its amenities and great location east of the Waterway and easy access to the beaches--then check this one out. Extra space in every room--living room, dining, kitchen, master, laundry--this is a very comfortable house to live in and spread out. Upgraded tile and laminate flooring, added trim, screened porch converted to a sunroom (on the pond with an open view and plenty of sunlight, you will want to spend time here). You will also love spending time in the large open kitchen with granite counter and bar, enjoying your family and friends in the breakfast area and the large living room. A convenient sidewalk was added from the driveway to the patio area in the backyard. One of the largest models, and all on one floor. Upgraded vanities, tasteful window treatments that convey, and meticulously well-kept. You really should take a look at this home if you want a roomier home where nothing feels cramped and it is totally finished like a model home with upgrades.
Basic Property Details
- MLS Number1802963
- Address1705 Boyne Dr.
- CityMyrtle Beach
- Zip Code29588
- SubdivisionCameron Village
- AreaMyrtle Beach Area--north of Bay Rd between Wacc. River & 707
- LocationOutside City Limits
- Short SaleN
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2901-3000
- Year Built2013
- AmenitiesHome Owners Assoc. Fees, Clubhouse/Rec/Facilities, Pool, Tennis Court, Trash Pickup, Owner Allowed Motorcyle
- ElementaryBurgess Elementary School
- MiddleSaint James Middle School
- HighSaint James High School
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams MB Central
- InteriorTile, Carpeting, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesGarage Door Opener, Security System, Stairs To Attic, Smoke Detector, Wshr/Dryer Connection, Fireplace
- AppliancesRange, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave, Pantry, Breakfast Nook, Ceiling Fan, Granite Countertops
- Lot DescriptionRectangular
- HOA Fees250
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Fencing, Lawn Sprinkler, Storm Doors, Insulated Doors/Windows
- UtilitiesElectricity, Water Public, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground Utilities, Telephone
- HeatingCentral Heat, Forced Air, Central Air, Electric
- StoriesSingle Level
Price Change History for 1705 Boyne Dr., Myrtle Beach, SC (MLS® #1802963)
|Price Increased (from $0)||$260,000||$260,000|
© Copyright 2018 of the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® MLS.
IDX information is provided by the Coastal Carolinas Association of REALTORS® for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.